CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Introducing...

This last week was Kanyon's birthday...Ege's sisters boy. We all went roller skating!! Woo Hoo!! We had a lot of fun! Many of you have never seen my nephews on Ege's side...so I'll introduce you!

Here is Kanyon. He just turned 10 this week! He loves Mario Brothers. I think he looks like my brother Marty's oldest boy Taylor. For those of you who know who I'm talking about what do you think?


Here is Rocky...He is 1 and I think he stuck his finger in the light socket to get his hair like that! haha.. I love. Also in the picture is one of Ege's sisters- Sarah.

This is Riley who is 8 and is super friendly and will talk to everyone.




1 comment:

Wilkinson Family said...

Yes I think he looks like Tay. At first glance I thought it was...