CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

27 Weeks


All right all right..so I finally got more pictures taken. I actually had Ege take some last week..but I hated the pictures..haha. As you women know that have been pregnant before...you don't feel to cute in any picture..so feel special that you get to see these! 

What changed since my last update:

-My left foot isn't swollen too bad anymore. THANK GOODNESS. I sleep on a magnetic mattress..that really helps with the circulation and it helps me sleep better too.
-Baby is def moving a lot more. Sometimes it just feels like I'm hungry when she's moving and other times it feels like she is doing flips in my belly.
-Ege felt her move for the first time this week. 
-Still don't have any weird cravings or really much cravings at all besides chocolate...as usual! haha
-I can't wait to see what my baby girl looks like, I find myself daydreaming about it a lot.
-I eat atleast 2 bowls of cereal every day. One for breakfast..and then for sure one before I go to bed. Lately when I get home I will eat a bowl of cereal for a snack. 
-I'm working out more...and that's giving me a lot more energy during the day.
-Went swimming for the first time since I got pregnant, the weirdest thing is the feeling that you're not pregnant. That's how I felt..kind of trippy.
-I had blood pressure long before I was pregnant..and it's been quite the battle to get it under control during this pregnancy. For now it's an "alright" reading taking meds 3 times a day to help control it. One thing that's a plus is that I have ultrasounds once a month from hear on out. It's always comforting when we go and she is growing on schedule and everything looks good. 
-I'm experiencing a little bit of heartburn that I've never experienced before I got pregnant. It sucks!
-Slowly have been getting things for the baby. Just ordered the stroller and swing for the babe today.
-I have the most random dreams with random people in it...people I grew up with...went to High School with..etc.
-I have random songs pop in my head. The other morning I had "Up on the Housetop"..I think that's the name of it...you know..a CHRISTMAS song..haha random.
-I know that pregnancy does things to your taste buds..and it's been frustrating because something will sound good to make for dinner..I make it..and then I'm disappointed because it doesn't have as much flavor as it usually does. wahhhh...haha
-All in all, this pregnancy isn't bad at all and feel very blessed that I'm feeling good.

That's all I can think of for now...I'll add more if I can think of anything.

13 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Oh Heath just enjoy that you can blame the belly on the baby right now cause once it comes out and you still look pregnant it really really sucks and then you really don't want pictures. Then you have a situation like Emma where her scrapbook looks like she's motherless for the first year of her life.

Jess and Joe said...

Oh you look so cute!! I am twice your size and we are due at the same freaking time!! The doctor keeps telling me. Your first one is like a balloon being blown up for the first time. The second one is easy because it has already been streached out! Gotta love it!! I miss you! Maybe we can get together one of these days?? =]

The Richards said...

you look so cute heather! It's funny I always had to have cereal everyday too when I was pregnant. Also, I had WAY bad heartburn. If it gets bad enough the only thing that worked for me was prilosec. Wow.. that stuff is amazing. Any who, you look great! :)

Lauralee Altice said...

I totally know the feeling of not feeling cute for pictures! I can't wait for you to have a baby shower and I can't wait to see your baby girl! I am so excited for you too! Oh, and when I get back to Utah we plan on having a house warming party...I'll let you know as soon as I have details!

Anonymous said...

Heath! You're so cute!

Holly and Matthew said...

You look GREAT my dear! :) it's so fun to hear of all of your updates. :) I haven't gone swimming since I've been pregnant but I bet the feeling is totally weird, but great to feel no pressure from the added baby belly weight. :) haha:) I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad things are going well overall. :)

DannyBoy said...

i love the updated pics! your baby bump looks so cute. Can't wait for Reese to get here!

P.S. this is toni, not dan!

rhondawilki@gmail.com said...

My baby girl looks so cute!!! Can't wait to see my other baby girl...looking forward to shopping next week and spending the weekend with my little fam!
Give Ege a hug for me!
Love you...Mommacita

Wilkinson Family said...

So, now that you are all moved you should do a post and update us! :)

Toni Call said...

OLD OLD OLD! time to update, please! i miss your blog!

Anonymous said...

sooo uh-dorable!! im glad i stopped by your blog b/c it would be sooo sad if i had ZERO idea what's going on.

Nielsen Family said...

Heather why has your blog died! I want to see more of little Reese!

Dana Cheryl said...

Hi Heather,

I'm such a lurker. lol! I miss dropping by your super cute blog & seeing what you're up to these days. I hope all is well. I'd love to hear about your new addition...

Hugs,
Dana