CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Happy Mother's day to a beautiful, amazing and most caring person I know. Words cannot describe the gratitude I have for my mother.  She is always willing to help, doing everything possible she can to serve others. She is truly my best friend. I can tell her everything, even if it is embarrassing or shameful on my part. She doesn't judge, just loves her kids for who they are will do anything for them.

Mom, thank you for all you do. Whether it's calling and check up on me everyday to see how I'm doing to buying me a diet coke when you're visiting and I've had a hard day. :) Thank you for being an amazing mother not only to me but to EJ who hasn't had a mother in his life for 14 years. I can't imagine how it would feel to not have a Mother in my life, especially one like you. What an amazing blessing you are in my life. I love you Mom.

Isn't my mom Gorgeous?!!! 

2 comments:

Katie L said...

Your mum IS wonderful and I love her to bits!!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Thats so sweet. Your Mom is a seriously beautiful wonderful person!