CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2008

THE BIG DAY!

















So the big day is coming only a few days away. I've heard many stories of people of getting cold feet before they get married...For me that is def. not the case. The more I'm with EJ the more and more I love him! I couldn't be more ready to marry him than I am right now. We are so excited to start our life experiences with each other. I'm excited to be a wife and to take care of our Family. Believe it or not I'm excited to cook...haha..I know that comes as a shock to a lot of you that I say that because I never cook. I don't like cooking for one person..I think it's pointless and would rather eat something that takes only a few minutes when the only person I'm feeding is myself. So I'm excited to start cooking for two people. Not to mention...EJ likes to cook!! haha In the meals that we have had together he is so helpful never letting me or wanting me to do it by myself. We make a great team! I know that there will def. be tough times and that marriage isn't the easiest thing, but at the same time I know that we are going to be happy!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

i'm excited for you, heather! marriage is wonderful if its with the right person.

heather wilkinson, right?
i'm cheryl alldredge lowe. we went to dhs together! i found you from hillary's page.

Alexis said...

yay! so happy for you.

Jess and Joe said...

Ahhh...How cute are you!! I remember those days. J/K. Marriage is GREAT! I wouldn't go back to the dating thing if you paid me! I can tell that you really love him, and it sounds like he loves you too. You guys are going to be great together!! I wish you the best. Relax and Enjoy your day, that is the hard part. I wish I could be there...where are you going on your honeymoon anyway?

Nielsen Family said...

How exciting! I'm so sad that I'm missing this it really breaks my heart. Life is supposed to stop back home when you have to leave! I don't know if I'm still considered a newlywed but I still think its fun and great! And living with a boy is soooo much better than girls!!!

Jess and Joe said...

How fun!! The honeymoon is honestly the best part of the whole wedding thing. I am doing good..beside the fact that I am going completly nuts laying in bed!! My foot is feeling better now, so I can't complain. I just miss hanging out with my little Addy. She is having a little bit of a hard time too. She is wondering why she has to go to both Gma's everyday, why Joe's home all day and why she can't sleep in her own bed at night...that is hard for a little girl to take in. =] I'm sure she is just fine though. It will all be over in a few weeks. ARGH!

Heidi said...

You are going to love married life...it's so much fun! I can't wait for this weekend and to celebrate your wedding day with you. Take it all in and try to remember as much as you can, because seriously it happens so fast! I love you and i'm happy for you. See you soon!

toni said...

I am so excited for this weekend. Can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress! I'm happy for you & EJ, but i'm going to miss having you as a roomate!

Julie said...

Heather! Oh my goodness! I am soo excited for you and your fiance EJ! That nickname sounds pretty cool! So you two are so cute and so glad you ran into my blog! We are doing great. We are in the process of moving into a new little condo and I am sooo excited and ready for it! Maisey and Seth keep me pretty busy. Oh yeah, I was excited to cook too... just a tip, if you do it too much they will start expecting it all the time ;) I am actually a horrible cook and my husband doesn't get many home cooked meals from me. I need to work on that. So good to here from you, keep in touch. And Congrats on the BIG DAY! YEAH!

-Julie Thompson

Anonymous said...

Heather...I thought I would be all excited about cooking too, but then working 2 jobs(most of my married life), the only thing I want to do when I get home is relax. See ya this weekend!

cami said...

good luck with everthing. I will probably won't be able to make it. I hope you have a happy day and always love each other.

Anonymous said...

Hello...blog update girl! Haha.